Relocate, Expand or Merger?
- If your church is considering relcating, expanding or merging with another congregation, give us a call.
- We will assist you in the early stages of the decision process and direct you to churches and pastors who have gone through the process and know the pitfalls.
- A plan comparing options and costs early in the evaluation process is mandatory.
- Contact us or Complete the Church Property Assessment Form. Click Here
Strategic Facility Planning
As we work in the church community, we encounter so many churches evaluating their long term facility needs that eventually look seriously at relocation. Facilities restrict churches from fulfilling their mission.
- Faulty information generally relates to low estimate of construction costs on new facilities, mis-calculating site improvement and design cost in the total budget, overestimating net proceeds from property sales, wrong timetables, and/or low estimate of cost of land for a new campus.
- Credibility of leadership is destroyed when a poorly thought out relocation plan fails with the church that needs to relocate being further weakened. Before we begin work with a church on selling their facility or buying land, we know it is mandatory to see that a workable plan is prepared; otherwise, the banker is going to eventually be the bearer of bad news when the church wastes time on presenting a plan that will not work.
- If your church is being limited by its facilities, give us a call for professional assistance in addressing these issues, and, if applicable, marketing your current facility and relocating your church.
- We will assist you in evaluating your options and developing a workable relocation plan.